Thursday, February 8, 2007

My opinion of Overall U.S. murder rate down, but youth gun killings up


This article which reported by CNN decribed about crime's statistics of the U.S.
Also, this article provided to us below fact and information.
1. Recently murder rate in the U.S. decreased, but younger people were killing each other with firearms with greater frequency.
2. The Clinton government contributed to decline cirme rate
3. Usually white murder victims were killed by whites(85%) and black vicims were killed by blacks(94%).
4. Younger Americans(18-24 age) were the most likely murder victims.
5. The south and west coast region committed murder more than the New England and the Rocky Mountain states.
6. Men were more than nine times more likely than women to commit murder.


Nowdays, I study about "Crime & Criminals" every day!!
I already know this fact and data!!
Because I read core text book and watch criminal video every day!!

Later, I will post about "3 way of decreasing crime"

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice post. You like learning about crime and criminals, don't you? Maybe next term our topic will be love and happiness ; )

SUPERMAN said...

Really!! I want to discuss about romantic and funny stories. I hope to meet you next semester again!!